Biomass gasification power generation technology is a technology that converts various biomass energy sources (such as agricultural and forestry waste, domestic organic waste, etc.) into fuel gas through gasification pyrolysis process, and then provides fuel gas to power generator unit for power generation. Biomass gasification power generation can not only effectively use renewable energy, but also reduce the environmental pollution raising from various organic wastes.
The compact water spray tower reduces the volume of the spray tower and reduces the cost while ensuring the purification efficiency. Combined with the characteristics of the biomass gasification system, the biomass gas-burning electric tar catcher has less self-consumption electricity, and the tar removal efficiency can reach more than 90%. The low temperature degreasing equipment uses the high temperature exhaust gas of the gas engine as the heat source, and the absorption refrigeration is the cooling method, which reduces the temperature of the gas and provides favorable conditions for removing tar from other equipment. The combination of compact spray + low temperature descaling equipment or compact spray tower + electric tar catcher can reduce the tar content in the gas to below 20mg/Nm3.
The water used for gas purification and cooling is recycled after being purified by a water treatment device such as a sedimentation tank or an aeration tank. In addition to adding a small amount of supplementary water, it will not pollute the surrounding environment.
The use of rice husks, wood chips, sawdust, and straw to generate electricity not only saves electricity costs for rice mills, wood processing plants, etc., but also sells excess electricity to the grid for profit. Taking rice husk as an example, 1 KwH consumption is 1 kg of rice husk, the single consumption is lower when using high calorific value raw materials such as sawdust. The self-use rate is only 5 to 8% of the installed capacity. The equipment is safe and reliable in operation, easy to operate, and the equipment maintenance and repair are the same as those of ordinary diesel engines. For areas with large amounts of waste biomass resources, lack of electricity or high electricity prices, it is a significant project.
The biomass gasification power generation system produced by our company has the advantages of technology and experience. The products have high cost performance and have been applied in northeast China, Thailand and other places, and have been well received by users.
|Rated output power of matched generator||200||400||600||800||1000||1200||1500|
|Gas production of clean gas||800||1500||2000||3000||4000||4500||6000|
|Consumption of biomass fuel||<35|
|Volume of circulating water||0.32~0.39||0.6~0.72||0.75~0.95||1.2~1.44||1.5~1.8||1.8~2.16||2.4~2.88|
|Weight of biomass furnace||9~11||12~15||18-27||14~30||31-39||36~45||43~49|
|Ash removing way||Dry type screw conveyer collection and discharge.|
|Device of cleaning and cooling||
2 stage cyclone separator + spray scrubber + electronic tar precipitator(or low temperature tar remover) + filter + frequency conversion blower.
Flow Chart of Biomass Gasifier
1. Technical advantages: Circulating fluidized bed, advanced technology, large and stable gas production, and can start power generator unit in 20 minutes.
2. The original advanced gas purification technology, high gas cleanliness, prolongs the service life of the engine and generator set.
3. Under the conditions of the same gas production and power generation, the equipment is small in size, less footprint area require, flexible layout, and easy to operate and maintain.
4. The whole system and auxiliary equipment are all designed with high-grade explosion-proof design technology, which is more safe and reliable.
5. Energy-saving advantages: 60%-80% energy saving than natural gas and liquefied gas, high thermal efficiency.
6. Environmental advantages: Dust-free emission during operation, safe and environmentally friendly.
7. Return on investment: centralized gas supply and power supply, recovery of investment cost within 8 to 12 months, low energy consumption and significant economic benefits.
8. Wide range of usage：Variety of raw materials resources.