Household garbage shredder
Domestic garbage can generally be divided into four categories:
Recyclable garbage, kitchen waste, hazardous garbage and other garbage.
1 Recyclables refer to wastes suitable for recycling and resource utilization.
(1) Waste paper, including office paper, packaging waste paper, advertising paper, etc.;
(2) Waste plastic products, plastic bottles, plastic shoes, plastic scraps;
(3) Metal: various types of scrap metal items. Such as cans, tin cans, metal scraps, etc.;
(4) Glass, colored and colorless waste glass products;
(5) Textiles: waste textile clothing and textile products.
2 Kitchen waste includes food wastes such as leftovers, bones, vegetable roots and leaves. After biotechnology is used for on-site composting, 0.3 tons of organic fertilizer can be produced per ton.
3 Hazardous waste refers to waste that contains heavy metals and toxic substances that are harmful to human health and causes actual or potential harm to the environment. Including waste batteries, waste fluorescent tubes, waste water silver thermometers, expired medicines, etc. These garbage require special safe treatment. Other wastes include bricks, ceramics, muck, toilet waste paper and other wastes that are difficult to recycle other than the above-mentioned types of waste. Sanitary landfill can effectively reduce the pollution of groundwater, surface water, soil and air.